Wash your hands regularly
Wash your hands regularly with soap and/or hand sanitizer (when hands are not visibly dirty) in the following manner:
- Remove jewelry.
- Wash your hands under running water.
- Use liquid soap for this purpose.
- Rub the soap all over your hands, including between your fingers and under your nails.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly.
- Dry your hands (including between your fingers) with a dry, clean towel or a disposable paper towel.
- Turn off the tap without touching it with your hands.